Career opportunitiesVibranto ® Shoes
Find under this section, roles with Vibranto in Australia.
Graphic designer in Melbourne
We are always open to hear from talented and fast learning graphic and multimedia designers who can show skills in different areas including photography and video production. The key role of the graphic designer would be to undertake marketing, social media and website design assignments.
You will end up involved with:
– Producing graphic layouts and conceptual designs.
– Preparing print ready artwork.
– Meeting publication deadlines.
– Working to individual job budgets.
– Brainstorming innovative campaigns.
– Design artwork for website layouts.
Candidate should have:
– Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite CS6.
– A high level of organizational & communication skills is a must.
– Eye for detail and strong creative conceptual skills.
– Ability to multitask & meet deadlines under pressure.
– Advance spelling, grammar and corporate writing.
– Emotional intelligence, openness to feedback and positive attitude towards customer’s changes.
– Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and create a nice work environment.
– Advantageous if you are fluent in other language (Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese and/or Spanish).
– Lively energetic and humorous personality with a drive and ambition to succeed.
You can show your expression of interest via our contact us link. Please make sure you tick the box “work/new role enquiry” and then click on “Media: Graphic, Web design, photography”. Please include your portfolio: Lazy applicants will not be considered.
Modelling in Melbourne
We are having opportunities for casual models and/or dancers in 2018 when we are super excited to launch new shoe styles, making new promotional videos. If you are a great stage performer of a dance style, love fashion, and you have a positive attitude, feel free to show your interest. Express your creativity, talent and confidence in a rewarding and friendly environment.
You can show your expression of interest via our contact us link. Please make sure you tick the box “work/new role enquiry” and then click on “Fashion: Model”. Follow the prompts and fill up our form completely. Please include your portfolio as lazy applicants unfortunately will not be considered.