Career opportunitiesVibranto ® Shoes
Graphic designer in Melbourne
We are always open to hear from talented and fast learning graphic and multimedia designers who can show skills in different areas including photography and video production. The key role of the graphic designer would be to undertake marketing, social media and website design assignments.
You will end up involved with:
– Producing graphic layouts and conceptual designs.
– Preparing print ready artwork.
– Meeting publication deadlines.
– Working to individual job budgets.
– Brainstorming innovative campaigns.
– Design artwork for website layouts.
Candidate should have:
– Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite CS6 and Adobe Creative Cloud.
– A high level of organisational & communication skills is a must.
– Eye for detail and strong creative conceptual skills.
– Ability to multitask & meet deadlines under pressure.
– Advance spelling, grammar and corporate English writing.
– Emotional intelligence, openness to feedback and positive attitude towards customer’s changes.
– Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and create a nice work environment.
– Advantageous if you are fluent in other language (Chinese, Arabic, Punjabi/Hindi, Portuguese and/or Spanish).
– Lively energetic and humorous personality with a drive and ambition to succeed.
You can show your expression of interest via our contact us link. Please make sure you tick the box “work/new role enquiry” and then click on “Media: Graphic, Web design, photography”. Please include your portfolio and fill up the forms correctly as lazy applicants will not be considered.
Fake jobs warning
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover apparent costs associated with establishing employment at Vibranto. No one is ever required to pay for full-time employment at Vibranto, neither we deal with recruitment agencies or labour hire underpayment schemes. Some of these schemes are called “gig economy” as a soft term for modern slavery and exploitation of workers where casual rates are paid as if full-time rates. More information on the Fair Work Ombusdman website.
If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com.